Montag, 2. November 2009


Die schönsten Songzitate zum Thema Liebe ♥

When Heavens turn You know you'll shine You're in my heart for all time (Star - Reamonn)


'Cause you're all I want You are all I need You are everything Everything (Lifehouse - Everything)


"Just when I thought there was nobody out there No one who quite understood me I glanced to the side and I saw you there smiling Patiently holding my hand Saying over and over it's okay love, easy love I'm here" (Saybia - It's okay love)


Ich wache auf und Du bist nicht hier, doch in Gedanken bin ich immer bei Dir. Ich war zu stolz um zuzugeben, ohne Dich kann ich nicht leben. [Die Ärzte - nie gesagt]


"When you cried, I'd wipe away all of your eyes. When you scream, I'd fight away all of your fears. I held your hands through all of these years, but you still have all of me."
(Evanescence- My Immortal)


I'm killing myself for your love and again all is lost In 777 ways I love you 'til my death do us apart I'm for you - and I'm dying for your love I'm for you - and my heaven is wherever you are (HIM- For You)




















xoxo Lucie



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen