Complete breakdown.
It never was so obvious but now i just think that my parents are the worst ever!! They go away every evening, leaving me at home with the kids, which are not mine.
It's not my business to look after them!
And tonight i asked to sleep over at Shawns because she's a bit brackish at the moment.
But they just said that it's not their problem.. What a crap!
Seems to be like they were never young!
So now i wish i could stay at Paulas but they don't allow it.
What a surprise.
I'm waiting to see Viv in the Webcam this evening.
I can be lucky to do this tonight, because when school starts again i will not be able to because my computer will be gone at 10.
My WONDERFUL parents think, that's better for me..
How can they know whats good for me?
This day is getting even worse..
I'm total fucked up with E V E R Y T H I N G!!
I really needed my favorite Family (Paula, Momo, Iris, Oli) with me to make me laugh and smile.. ://
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen