Montag, 14. Februar 2011

Wuhuu. Happy Valentines Day!!! ♥

Hey hey Cuties.
I had a wonderful day, although i thought it would be shitty.
Marina and I had so much fun handing out the valentinecards and then i had a nice chat with my beloved Laura, to which i barely talked one week so i was happy to have her back at my side.
I also ate a wonderful heartscone, only invented for todaay :)

The whole afternoon, everything what could go wrong went wrong.
But then the cake and the cards were finished, i was dressed and headed straight to Maries, hugging and congratulatung her ♥
Afterwards i had a wonderful talk with Miss Viviane who made me laugh so much.
We talked and sang and danced and imagined beeing mummys with many cute babies and staying together forever ;)

And THEN the party began, cause an other friend of mine celebrated her birthday in the Zeitlos, which is a new bar in town and just lovely!!!
We tried out some new cocktails (without alcohol of course!) and gave them super duper names, like "Blue Monkey" and the cool "De Sellestädter".
We had so much fun and made some photos.

I hope, you all enjoyed your day, just like i did.
Have a tight sleep,
xoxo Lucie







PS: I got a wonderful text from a friend today, so i'll go to bed happy ;)
PPS: Waiting for my new iPad to arrive everyday now... Can't wait ♥♥♥

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen